Fall is my favorite time of year for beauty, because it means that it's time to bust out all of the beautiful, rich colors!
A big trend right now in the beauty world is having that "I woke up like this" look. To play off that trend, I like to go soft and neutral all over the face, with a slight pop of color on the lip. It really makes the lip color stand out!
1. To start out, apply an all-over foundation like tarte'sAmazonian clay full coverage foundation. This formula offers SPF 15 and beautiful coverage for 12 hours.
2. Then apply contour, highlighter, and blush. I love the Park Ave Princess Contour Kit and The Sculptor Double Ended Contour and Highlighter because they're all-in-one kits that make contouring easy-peasy!
3. Apply shadow from a neutral palette like the tartelette Amazonian clay matte palette. Apply an all-over shade, a lighter shade on the brow bone, and a darker shade in the crease. You can also use a liner brush to apply a light liner around your lash line. This creates a more natural look than a liner pencil.
4. Coat lashes with Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 mascara to really make the eyes stand out.
5. Finish with LipSurgence lip tint in energy noir, a perfect hue for fabulous fall lip. You can apply a small amount and blend for a subtle look, or apply more for a bold look!